Soap scents

Roy

I don't have a lot of soaps, and currently use Meißner Morrocan and MWF. I had some Proraso red cream left and used it today. Oh dear! It smelt like toilet cleaner! How could I have used this soap before..?I guess I had not noticed the smell before as I had not done a comparison before. I binned it.

I don't have a lot of soaps, and currently use Meißner Morrocan and MWF. I had some Proraso red cream left and used it today. Oh dear! It smelt like toilet cleaner! How could I have used this soap before..?I guess I had not noticed the smell before as I had not done a comparison before. I binned it.
Maybe next time before binning anything you my consider a donation to the newbe pass around box, proraso shave soap Is well liked because it is so easy to lather which is probably why you enjoyed it so much in the first place, the red one if memory serves me right is the sandlewood scented one. .........just a thought!!!!! Give a little back, may make you feel good too :) P

Maybe next time before binning anything you my consider a donation to the newbe pass around box, proraso shave soap Is well liked because it is so easy to lather which is probably why you enjoyed it so much in the first place, the red one if memory serves me right is the sandlewood scented one. .........just a thought!!!!! Give a little back, may make you feel good too :) P
:rolleyes: its the cream not the soap he seems to have had a prob with. Just saying lol

Lol very true but you did say people like the SOAP and i'm just being a lil pedant but most shavers that like paraso is prob from the soap rather than the cream. :D shave, wax, split which ever way tis a YMMV situation
I will carry on shaving, you can split, wax or shave as the mood takes you! :) P. PS I liked the cream as much as the croap when I first started out on this shaving journey, but horse's for course's and all that. Pip pip. :)

Back
Top Bottom