soaps - non traditional scents

Hello All,
Could anyone provide some guidance for soap manufacturers with a range of non-trad scents please?
I do like complicated scents. I bought the VS Opuntia, which I like very much but I'm looking around.
I like fresh, bright, green (not pine), perhaps floral, citrus spring-ey scents. I have my eye on P&B Trafalgar, would be keen to hear thoughts on this.
Don't use cologne/ETD etc as my skin doesn't react well with alcohol, so I'd like a nice soap with a scent which lingers!
Oh, and I'd prefer to be able to buy from a UK supplier. I don't seem to like demands for money from HMRC!
Thanks all.

P&B Trafalgar is a fantastic soap.
It's oceanic/ozone with elements of fresh green wood. It's a classy & warm scent though, which is surprising, given the oceanic nature of the scent. I detect no element of citrus whatsoever.
The only problem I could see you having is that it's not a strong, lingering scent - at least as far as the soap goes. If I shower, then do a 3-pass shave & just lightly rinse off afterwards, I'd say the scent lasts for a good couple of hours.
I suppose if you like the soap then you could buy the solid cologne which is alcohol free.

T&H 1805 is a top performing citrus-based cream or soap. Quite a complex scent, too. Much like Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey.

Last edited:
DR Harris Windsor and Arlington are both nice
Murdock Avalon (I think they may have renamed it)
Muhle Sea Buckthorn
GFT Violet
Henry Cavendish Himalaya (AKA Men's Soap Company Himalaya)

Back
Top Bottom