Soaps that can go through your letterbox

Roy

Are there any shaving soaps which are made in such a way that online sellers package them so they can easily fit a letter box? There was some discussion that OSP was going to sell thinish blocks of soap.

It's largely down to the individual seller rather than the soap maker. A shave stick in a Jiffy bag will go through a letterbox, put it in a box instead and it won't.

Most seem to fit through the cat flap though. :)

Sorry if this is irrelevant for this subject but if it is because when you order an online and you don't want to go to sorting office to pick it up and don't like the parcels being left with neighbours? My solution is: I put an empty flower pot in the front garden and kindly requested from the postman to leave the parcels in the flower pot and if the item is being delivered by a courier the just write a small paper taped to the post box to leave the parcel in the flower pot saying it will be perfectly safe there. In summer, I always leave the tilt window slightly open for fresh air(kitchen is in front by the entrance) so the postman can drop the parcel through the window.
Also this depends on the postman and the neighbourhood you live but so far worked good for me.

Hi gents. I am still striving to make this happen, but there are no suppliers of off the shelf packaging that ticks all the boxes. I may end up going with custom packaging but that costs a fortune. The search continues!

Wish me luck.
Did you ever think of marketing/selling your soaps(Because they are soft soaps) in an air tight plastic bag/wrapper kind of thing like 1kilo block of 3P, Cella or Vitos? I am not saying sell them in 1kg block, what about they are in an air tight bag of 100 or 200 grams or whatever, supplied with stickers to be used by your customers on their choice of tub/container. So there won't be need to manufacture or supply the tub. Empty multipurpose tubs and containers are sold everywhere and people can buy them according to their needs and wants.
This is just a thought, my opinion. I am not trying to impose any ideas.

Hi gents. I am still striving to make this happen, but there are no suppliers of off the shelf packaging that ticks all the boxes. I may end up going with custom packaging but that costs a fortune. The search continues!

Wish me luck.

off topic thanks for sample will use tomorrow. :)

Reactions: OSP
Did you ever think of marketing/selling your soaps(Because they are soft soaps) in an air tight plastic bag/wrapper kind of thing like 1kilo block of 3P, Cella or Vitos? I am not saying sell them in 1kg block, what about they are in an air tight bag of 100 or 200 grams or whatever, supplied with stickers to be used by your customers on their choice of tub/container. So there won't be need to manufacture or supply the tub. Empty multipurpose tubs and containers are sold everywhere and people can buy them according to their needs and wants.
This is just a thought, my opinion. I am not trying to impose any ideas.

Hi. Yes I did. I was about to make the change but when I put the idea to the consumer, it got quite a bad reaction. So for now, it'll stay as it is.

Back
Top Bottom