Spot on I think.....

It's his accent. He's a bit of a hoot, lyrically. I've seen a few of his videos; seems a nice enough fellow.

Actually I think he's mocking someone but not sure who...... maybe somebody said something to him verbally. .... the clue is that he pronounces the words corectly in one or two occasions ;)

I'm surprised that he put out a video like that cause this guy used to buy shaving stuff like the world was going to end lol but he has a point.... I was looking at a bottle of Snakebite and it's £20 now, I bought one 3 months ago I think, for £16.50.

I believe in a free market for the most part. If their products don't sell at their set prices then they will either lower their prices, quit selling that particular product or go out of business. Perhaps for some a free market is a foreign concept.

Definition of laissez-faire
1: a doctrine opposing governmental interference in economic affairs beyond the minimum necessary for the maintenance of peace and property rights
  • argued that the problem with oil prices was too much laissez-faire
2: a philosophy or practice characterized by a usually deliberate abstention from direction or interference especially with individual freedom of choice and action
  • the university has a policy of laissez-faire regarding nonacademic student activities

He does ramble on a bit...
By the end of the second video I was hoping the dog would walk across the back of his chair again.
Don't they have any reasonably priced software in the States? 15 Dollars is cheap?
I recently bought a bottle of Tabac aftershave in Germany and paid 18 Euros. That was for 300ml. It's huge.
I also bought some Tüff aftershave for 3 Euros a bottle. Boots Freshwood aftershave for £2.99 a bottle anyone?
I'm not even going to mention Palmolive sticks for 49p each or the big luxury Tabac stick for 6 Euros.

By the end of the second video I was hoping the dog would walk across the back of his chair again.
Don't they have any reasonably priced software in the States? 15 Dollars is cheap?
I recently bought a bottle of Tabac aftershave in Germany and paid 18 Euros. That was for 300ml. It's huge.
I also bought some Tüff aftershave for 3 Euros a bottle. Boots Freshwood aftershave for £2.99 a bottle anyone?
I'm not even going to mention Palmolive sticks for 49p each or the big luxury Tabac stick for 6 Euros.
You did! ( mention the Palmolive stick for 49p and the big luxury Tabac stick for 6 Euros) :) P.

Yeah he rambles quite a bit....

I believe you can buy a soap by Williams for $1 that some people love and some hate... difficult to lather up IIRC

I have a bottle of Boots Freshwood AS that I bought on sale at £2.50 .... it has an OK scent and it lingers 10 min max :) but when you compare it with something like Fine AS then I thought yes, it's 10 times better and more hence the price difference but that it's only my opinion.

Where I'm with the guy on the video, it's giving support to those companies that make the effort to give us good products at a reasonable price... so I will be buying Razorock AS to try out... I got some Proraso Sandalwood AS and I love it.

My daughter is going to New York soon and I will get her to bring me some PAA software but it really hurts me to pay $24.95 for a bottle of AS ..... I just love that particular scent.... there's still time so I might scrap that and go for something from Sterling ;)

Back
Top Bottom