Supply provision revised SE razor

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
i have just received an email from Patrick at Supply Provision who let me know the revised V1 SE razor will be in stock in mid November, like the origanal V1 but with the bugs fixed! The price should be $ 95.00 for the custom razor ( three plates)
I wanted one of these but was put off by the small bugs that imo needed sorting before I was to purchase and now this has been sorted I will be getting one.
Watch this space and I will update you as soon as Patrick contacts me again.

i have just received an email from Patrick at Supply Provision who let me know the revised V1 SE razor will be in stock in mid November, like the origanal V1 but with the bugs fixed! The price should be $ 95.00 for the custom razor ( three plates)
I wanted one of these but was put off by the small bugs that imo needed sorting before I was to purchase and now this has been sorted I will be getting one.
Watch this space and I will update you as soon as Patrick contacts me again.

Thanks for the heads up and best of luck to @getsupply / Patrick

Well done, I think I may now pre order, thanks. :)

There used to be a discount code as well you could apply when you sign up there.
Not the 'PREORDER" code but something else I think. Hm, was it '10OFF' or something?

*Update: Found it. The code is "TAKETEN" and gave you an additional 10% discount.
Not sure if it's still active but might be worth trying.

Last edited:
I am still waiting on mine, since April... that's what you call faith, and patience...

I expect an official update to be sent by Patrick at End of October, as he did in August and September... and not to get infos by hearsay only.

Also I dont understand why this new thread was necessary as we already had one. Maybe an admin can merge this stuff here to the original one?!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I am still waiting on mine, since April... that's what you call faith, and patience...

I expect an official update to be sent by Patrick at End of October, as he did in August and September... and not to get infos by hearsay only.

Also I dont understand why this new thread was necessary as we already had one. Maybe an admin can merge this stuff here to the original one?!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Hi I started this thread because it concerns the new and improved V2 not the V1 so thought I would keep then apart but have no problem with the threads being merged if that's what you want.

Back
Top Bottom