Supply Razor's

Hi All,

I was just wondering what your guys thoughts are on the Supply razor? Ive many DE razors but looking to purchase a SE razor.
Can't say about Supply but when i faced such a question a few months ago, I went in for feather ac blade format RazoRock Hawk V2. Its all aluminium and a very smooth shaver. After reading a lot of threads, i concluded that unlike DE where heavier the better, lighter material SE razors make it more maneuverable, which was a fact when i used it with the Kai Captain mild pink blade. The shave was very similar to a straight razor shave. It was only $30 when i bought it and realized i'll only use it for weekends, love my DE razor collection for the weekday.

I also closely saw a lot of videos on the supply, however realized that at the price point of around $100-150 we get excellent ss de razors such as rockwell and many others.

The simple design of supply with an additional plate as an add on didn't justify the price to me. Perhaps I would look for a vintage persona injector on the eBay to see if i like the injector razor type shave, there is also a cheap clone injector available on Amazon.

Sorry if I deviated from the main question, however I took away that you're looking for an SE razor hence my thoughts :)

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom