This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tallow cream

Discussion in 'Shaving Creams' started by OSP, Saturday June 9, 2018.

1. OSP

OSP

hey gents.

Now that things in my personal life are starting to quieten down, I have the time to play around with a tallow cream recipe.

Experiments start today.

When I have something that I’m pleased with, I’ll ask for a couple of testing volunteers.

Hope you’re all well.

Ferry-shave, Burry, Boru62 and 4 others like this.
  2. Rohleder

Rohleder

3. ob21

ob21

sounds like a great idea...i would gladly volunteer with a £5 donation to your charity

4. dave79

dave79

5. Electrif

Electrif

6. donnie_arko

donnie_arko

I'd be in as well if there are places left.

Thanks.

7. OSP

OSP

Woah gents.

I love that you’re all so keen, but I’m only letting you know what I’m getting up to.

When I’m ready for testing I’ll let you know. Be ready though as it’ll be on a first come first serve basis.

Paul L, Blademonkey, Boru62 and 4 others like this.
  8. Burry

Burry

This is good news indeed

OSP likes this.
  9. jimmyc

jimmyc

He he. Finger is on the button. :)

10. Bazz

Bazz

You may have just answered my prayers, obviously getting a little ahead of where your at at the moment, but could I request Bay rum fragrance? Your soap in this is simply awesome, my favourite by far.

OSP likes this.
  11. riverrun

riverrun

Understood. Just make sure to tell me first. :D

OSP likes this.
  12. Certainly in for a test run here.

Tallow? Sounds great. We used to mix it with white lead for corrosive protection of the wires on ships in the past. I never thought of shaving with the stuff at the time. Of course I refer to the tallow.