Tempted to buy Haslinger Schafmilch soap

Hi everyone, as the title says I'm thinking of buying Haslinger Schafmilch soap, going by the good comments about this brand, I bought the coconut version which I think it is good but not very very good. Are all Haslingers same but different scent? or they are all different?
Thanks

Schafmilch smells of Lilly of the valley and it just generally doesn't agree with me... I'd be happy to send it your way if you cover p&p from Greece. Only used three or four times.
Eh?

AFAIK, Schafmilch doesn't have any added scent and smells distinctly of sheep. It's a great soap though!

Sezer, I just received a puck today and IMO it smells magnificent. It reminds me of an old timey woman's perfume in a way as upon first smell I recalled an old girlfriend of approx. 25 yrs. ago who smelled like this. I will try it ASAP and report back.

Note: globalm, spare me the girlfriend/sheep jokes. ;) :D

Last edited:
Sezer, I just received a puck today and IMO it smells magnificent. It reminds me of a old timey woman's perfume in a way as upon first smell I recalled an old girlfriend of approx. 25 yrs. ago who smelled like this. I will try it ASAP and report back.

I, quite seriously, get no scent from this soap except a faint, sheepy pungency. Must be my nose!

Sezer, I just received a puck today and IMO it smells magnificent. It reminds me of an old timey woman's perfume in a way as upon first smell I recalled an old girlfriend of approx. 25 yrs. ago who smelled like this. I will try it ASAP and report back.

Love this stuff

After I first posted on this thread, I bought one following week and I got to say it is a very good soap, it is a wonderful soap. My personal opinion: this soap also would be great in a stick form and not necessarily but could benefit from a subtle/not over powering scent like a MWF scent but it is my opinion and not necessary and it is great as it is.

After I first posted on this thread, I bought one following week and I got to say it is a very good soap, it is a wonderful soap. My personal opinion: this soap also would be great in a stick form and not necessarily but could benefit from a subtle/not over powering scent like a MWF scent but it is my opinion and not necessary and it is great as it is.

I honestly find the other scents just as good as Schafmilch, you should grab any of the other scents that take your fancy.

I have been wanting Haslinger to make a shaving stick ever since I first tried it. I like all their soaps..Honig and Schafsmilch are two of the best I used. Not tried them all though but I guess they are all top notch.

Back
Top Bottom