Thayers witch hazel

Okay, so we all know Thayers enjoys popularity across the pond but it hasn't really taken off over here due to costing nearly twice the US price so we often make do with the Care+ brand or if we really want to push the boat out a bottle of Humphreys.

I've stumbled across a website, luckyvitamin.com which stocks the entire Thayers range (medicated currently out of stock, grrr) they are priced at a very competitive £6.83 a bottle and UK shipping is only £2.99... I've also discovered a 10% discount code "FEBRUARY10".

Just ordered a couple of bottles to test (one lavender & one Rose) came to £15.66 delivered for the pair... Seems a pretty good deal? Just thought I'd give you chaps a heads-up.

Last edited:
Okay, so we all know Thayers enjoys popularity across the pond but it hasn't really taken off over here due to costing nearly twice the US price so we often make do with the Care+ brand or if we really want to push the boat out a bottle of Humphreys.

I've stumbled across a website, iHerb.com which stocks the entire Thayers range (medicated currently out of stock, grrr) they are priced at a very competitive £6.83 a bottle and UK shipping is only £2.99... I've also discovered a 10% discount code "FEBRUARY10".

Just ordered a couple of bottles to test (one lavender & one Rose) came to £15.66 delivered for the pair... Seems a pretty good deal? Just thought I'd give you chaps a heads-up.
Thanks for the heads-up.

Are you sure that code is the correct one?

It would not accept it. I also tried SEPTEMBER10.... not good either :(

What a PITA :(

Which one/s were you trying to purchase? Prices are mixed, some of them are a little more (toners are cheaper than astringents I think, might be dodgy shipping alcohol anyway?)

As someone has already said iherb has decent prices as long as you spend £15 or less including delivery they can't charge you any import tax or duty. If you use the app you get $5 off your first order using code APPS2017

1505737443204.jpg

Received today, good service from luckyvitamin.

Back
Top Bottom