Superseded - The Newbie Passaround Box - Superseded

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd post this here....

Perhaps you have arrived at TSR equipped with your first shiny new razor and brush. Perhaps you are yet to start the journey. Either way, the forum discussions on seemingly endless opportunities in shaving hardware might possibly excite and daunt you in equal measure.

Well you oughtn't worry. We're a kind-hearted bunch here and, to prove that you should stick around in this forum (one of the brighter corners of the Internet), members have put together a Pass Around box of razors, different sorts of blades, soaps and creams for forum novices to experience and enjoy. Treasures inside range from Ladas DE blades from Russia to the fabled French Martin de Candre shaving soap.

All that is asked for is that the parcel is passed on in the way you would personally wish to receive it: send it on promptly, feel free to replenish stock from your own possessions, and don't pinch all of the good bits and send on your discards!

I have the box just now and I'm only the second person to get it. I've used and tried some fantastic shaving things and I have also added some stuff that I think newbies would like to try.

Anyway, here's the link to add your name to the list:

http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/community/index.php?threads/newbie-pass-around.33334/

Get your name on it and try some great things out to keep you on the road to wet shaving happiness!

Last edited:
I have a Gillette Tech given to me by Norfolkdick, which I am now ready to pass on
to another member who would benefit from having this razor to start with,
I found it to be a good razor, light and easy to control, I'm now using
my Merkur 23C, perfect shaves every day thanks to advice from members of TSR.
Click on my Avatar select Start a Conversation, give me your name and address
and I'll post it to you .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom