The perfect shaving bowl?

I use several bowls and these are the dimensions of the ones I use frequently.

Little Wren it is 15cm diameter and 5cm in height. This is my go to bowl, perfect for all brushes

Little Wren it is 13 cm in diameter and 7.5cm in height. It has a sort of stalagmite in the centre. I like it but it is a bit too high for me and daily use, I think I will get shot of this one in the new year.

Saponificio Varesino Grail a recent re-aquisition. I like this one, collapsible and easily cleaned. Diameter is 11.3cm and height 12.3cm.

Shave Bowl I havent used this one yet but I am looking forward to it, minimalist design and made of two bowls, the bottom acts as soap storage and the top bowl is slightly textured, also handy for holding a razor and brush. Approx in 9.5cm height but I don't have the diameter measurements to hand.

All different bowls but for me the sweet spot is the first one.

Symmetrical Pottery click here

Black+NR+DSB+Symmetrical+Pottery+_31.jpg

I use a basic stainless steel bowl, 8.5cm diameter, 5cm in height and I only use creams. Perfect for a medium size brush to build up a nice lather. The height is good for working cream round the edges and I can get a nice rhythm going with the brush without too much wrist effort :D

Back
Top Bottom