The Razor Spa

Has anyone had any recent dealings with The Razor Spa?

I've been trying to contact them for weeks and have sent several emails and a message on the Facebook page and a PM on here. I'm yet to have any response. The last email I had from them was over 4 weeks ago telling me my razor had been received and has been booked in.

I didn't really want to post anything on here since there may be a perfectly legitimate reason for the lack of response, but I'm out of ideas.

Cheers...

After just going through a right pain in the arse dealing with the Razor Emporium, mainly due to poor communication. This is a message for Simon(Hippo). Please just drop people a line, it doesn't take a minute, it alleviates all their worries and stops threads like this making you look bad. Your work looks good, but things like this make you unusable to most. Reputations take years to gain, but only minutes to lose:(.

Ok thanks all. It would appear that from others experiences that he'll get back to me eventually.
I'll sit it out for a few more days... I don't want to keep bombarding him with emails. Like I said above, I've sent a few over the last 3/4 weeks and to not even get a courtesy reply is bad IMO. I'm sure his work is great, and I've seen comments which would suggest this. It doesn't take a minute, like mbnu54 says, to type an email or phone or text. He's got my email address and phone number...

4 weeks? Is that all? LOL! Nice guy, top work, but I agree with mbnu54 about a quick call/email. I got so worried I did a 170 mile round trip to knock on his door! I needn't have worried as like I said, top bloke.
Sit tight, you'll get it.

I've had three, no four batches of razors plated by Simon and they've all been really good. Time was not an issue to me as I was happy for him to do them as and when. Given the quality of his work, it irks me that I make a recommendation and then he seems to literally disappear. His work is good ... if you've got a razor in with him, it's in safe hands and it will come back to you. It might take "some time" though.

UKrob with all due respect, I disagree with your sentiment. He has admitted privately and publicly he has more pertinent issues ie; family and putting bacon on table thereof. I think maybe an adjustment of timeframe stated on the website, and an email every now and then would suffice.

Back
Top Bottom