Time for a blood letting maybe.....

I've been using a double edge razor with Wilkinson Blades for the past twelve months prior to that I used a Dovo Shavette... sounds so girly .... I am now considering getting myself a straight Razor and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a beginners razor that cost under £130

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated as I don't want to end up buying something that just wont agree with me.

By the way I have enjoyed reading many comments from people over the last year or so I have been lurking on here. Thanks for making my working day so much more enjoyable

Have a look at some of the stuff on eBay. I would wholeheartedly recommend a seller called 'tantokatana' there. He ships from Sweden if I'm not mistaken so you may be lucky in avoiding customs charges but he has some of the best examples of vintage, restored (or New Old Stock) SRs available. Apparently, he also puts an incredible edge on them! Unfortunately, I can't speak first-hand for his work but have heard him as exceptionally highly regarded.

Otherwise, @Fergiebilly could probably sort you out with something!

Back
Top Bottom