This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

travel razors ,sugestions / recommendations pls. thnxs in advance

Discussion in 'DE Razors' started by doughnut operator, Monday April 16, 2018.

1. Looking at a LORD TECH for working away & travel use . Not wanting to travel with my vintage gilette,s , any recommendations /suggestions appreciated . :)

2. EJ 89s are cheap and readily available, as are Gillette Techs. If I understand correctly that you're looking for a razor you won't be heartbroken to lose either of the above for me.

invicta likes this.
  3. Miles Teg

Miles Teg

I bought a cheap, "blemished" Journeyman from Shaving Shack for about £10. It's fine when paired with a Nacet and I wouldn't be heartbroken if it disappeared on a business trip.

4. I use a Wilkinson Sword Classic whilst on holiday. A bit mild for me but I look respectable and not worried If I lose it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Ali Express have a selection of decent razors at replaceable prices. For my holiday I think I’ll be taking a Futur copy.

6. invicta

invicta

I use the ED DE89 as my travel razor as it shaves well and it would not be expensive to replace.

7. Louis

Louis

The Lord tech clone works well for me. Light, decent shave, and very expendable.

8. preidy

preidy

An old Trac II. I would never take a chance with any of my vintage since security at different US airports is so fickle.

9. Cristobal

Cristobal

Bic metal, the closest thing to a disposable SE/DE razor, that costs next to nothing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MrK1 likes this.