Treets

For me, the Carbon blades are much smoother. I usually only use them for two shaves as I find the third shave can get a little tuggy.
I picked up lots of weepers with a DuraSharp and won't use them again.
In fact, I'm sure I have some I could let you have

For me, the Carbon blades are much smoother. I usually only use them for two shaves as I find the third shave can get a little tuggy.
I picked up lots of weepers with a DuraSharp and won't use them again.
In fact, I'm sure I have some I could let you have

What razor did you try the Durasharps in? My experiences were dependent on the choice of razor I used with them, they didn't work as in some closed comb heads but were superb in a Yaqi DOC but were truly terrible in a Gillette Old Type.

What razor did you try the Durasharps in? My experiences were dependent on the choice of razor I used with them, they didn't work as in some closed comb heads but were superb in a Yaqi DOC but were truly terrible in a Gillette Old Type.
Unbearable in a Fatip OC, don't say we didn't warn.

Absolutely lovely in a Rockwell plate 3 or Wilkinson Classic.

Just to be confusing there are two types of Durasharp blades out there:

images

These I like

images

These tugged to the extreme. Binned them

I used them in a 34C, a 37C and a Rockwell.

I use the Durasharp blades routinely in my Fatip Piccolo OC and my technique is not that great. I really like them.
Brave man. The best of the carbons from Treet IMHO is the Classic, it is similar to the Silver but a tad better in the Krona.

I have 20 more in my blades box and the trick to get up to four shaves from each is to dry the blade between shaves.

Back
Top Bottom