Closed UK Pass Around: Bunny Razor V3 - Finished.

Thanks to the generosity of Tom @twhite510 I can offer a pass around of his Bunny razor.

BunnyRazor.jpg

You can find out about the razor here, here and here.
The pass around is for UK members only. If you are located in continental Europe, please look at this thread. If you live outside Europe please go to The Shave Den. They'll have pass arounds for other regions.
Here are the rules, Tom wants us to follow:

----------

For the first part of this I would request that experienced injector users come first. This will serve several important functions.
  1. They will already have the required blades to start the shave.
  2. They will be more in tune with how injectors perform. Therefore will be able to give a comparative feedback of how it stacks up against other injectors.
Once the Pros have had a go with the razor, the more casual users will get them. This too will provide me with a different type of valuable feedback.

Here is all I request. You give an honest feedback on how the razor looks and performs for you. If you have any suggestions please feel free to pass that along to us. Obviously post the review on the forum. Please tell us how much previous experience with injector razors you have had.

Now to the other things.
You are responsible for the razor from the time you receive it until the time the next person signs for it.
I think 10 days with the razor is a fair time to use it.

When you receive the razor there will be a blade in it. It will be a used blade from the previous person. As loading a blade into an injector without a blade is a pain.

When you receive the razor clean it and put a new blade in of your choosing. I will highly recommend for your first shave to use the medium comb (NOTSO) Pick the blade you are most familiar and comfortable with. If you are unsure use the Chinese Schick (Chick). After the first shave please experiment as you see fit.

If you find you do not like shaving with it - no hard feelings. Just pass it on to the next in line.

When you are done using the razor and are ready to pass on. Please clean the razor up. nobody really likes handling a dirty razor. Please DO NOT REMOVE THE BLADE!

You are responsible for all shipping costs to the next person.
It is your responsibility to contact the next person for their address. Also you must share the tracking number with your Bunny Rep and the next person in line.
When shipping please use a method that will require a signature when receiving. That will protect you from being on the hook for a lost razor. Always ship the razor in a box not an envelope.
After you receive the razor please let us know that you received it.

Lets have some fun and enjoy the ride.

Tom

----------

Due to the rarity of Tom's razor, I suggest we all use ‘Special Delivery Guaranteed'. If the razor gets lost by Royal Mail, I'd insist on the maximum £500 compensation from them. You can choose simply ‘Signed for' at your own risk. Just saying.
Please tell me if you have any Chinese Schick blades, so I know how many to include in the pass around. If you have never used an injector razor before, this pass around might not be for you. I'll re-order the list later, based on user experience as Tom requested.
Please state your injector experience when joining the list.

Who is up for this exciting opportunity?
  • riverrun
The list is open.

Faithfully,
Your Bunny Rep :D

Last edited:
Although I have been using injectors for a couple of years on and off (i.e. in rotation) and have a fair selection of blades. I am not a hardcore user, so like Matt I will be watching this with interest.

Scrub the above, can I have a go please......... :)
That's the spirit!

In no particular order:
  • riverrun
  • missingskin
The list is open.

Hi Andreas,
Though I have only been using Injectors for around 3 Months , I would like to be considered.

I can get good shaves with those tried , even the the PAL Injectomatic. I also have NOs blades, modern Chicks and Twins. I also have been following TOM`s description of the Project, and Billys "besotted" reviews of the Razor.
Mike

Back
Top Bottom