This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uk Shops & Online Vendors

Discussion in 'Shopping Links and Feedback' started by RB73, Saturday March 10, 2012.

1. Very nice indeed - many thanks Richard for this.

2. Fido

Fido

Good work. Off to my blog!

3. EDDIE C

EDDIE C

Hi Guys -- Just a quick note to inform you all that I have taken on the baton at SAFETYRAZORS from Dave Glynn , he continues to help me out with advice and will continue to offer a DE restoration Service as his hobby . I renamed the company The SAFETY RAZOR COMPANY LIMITED , with the same webaddress as before .
    my Mission is to continue the good fight to get more men to appreciate the joys of Traditional Wet Shaving.

All constructtive advice accepted

Eddie C

4. The link to P. Blighty is leading to a dead ebay shop, how do you buy his software? is there a catalouge somewhere?

5. Dipesh

Dipesh

Send him a PM. I'm sure Martin will be glad to help.

6. Dublin

Dublin

Fantastic many thanks will provide hours of reading

Dublin

7. jim3rg

jim3rg

Thank you for this list, I am new to de shaving and its good to have a list.
    Jim

8. pooley

pooley

9. Emma C.

Emma C.

The British Barbers Association has a new range of Male Grooming Products - BBA. You can shop the range here.
    I'm also happy to assist with any direct enquires.

www.britishbarbers.com/shop

Blademonkey likes this.
  10. Ash

Ash

11. Missoni

Missoni

wooky114 likes this.