USPS shipping time

So I ordered a brush from PAA which was shipped about two weeks ago. Last Monday the USPS site said it was in the UK and had passed through Heathrow on to the destination and I have heard nothing since thinking it was tied up in customs or something.

Then Sunday I get an update on the USPS site saying the item had gone back to Los Angeles, to New York and then onto Belgium and was through customs and onto the destination. The site now no longer even says it arrived Heathrow it just says London and that it went back to Los Angeles the next day.

Have people had this before when ordering via the US? How long did you have to wait for delivery or for the tax demand from the item passing through Belgian customs?

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

So I ordered a brush from PAA which was shipped about two weeks ago. Last Monday the USPS site said it was in the UK and had passed through Heathrow on to the destination and I have heard nothing since thinking it was tied up in customs or something.

Then Sunday I get an update on the USPS site saying the item had gone back to Los Angeles, to New York and then onto Belgium and was through customs and onto the destination. The site now no longer even says it arrived Heathrow it just says London and that it went back to Los Angeles the next day.

Have people had this before when ordering via the US? How long did you have to wait for delivery or for the tax demand from the item passing through Belgian customs?

It's never happened to me but I know of someone who ordered a Supply razor from the state's and it seemed to have done a round the world trip before it got to him! I hope yours isn't going to be the same. P.

I ordered a Captains Choice lather bowl a couple of months ago from the US and that came via USPS, and then via Royal Mail, once it had cleared UK customs.

Mine came from the US via a few stops in the US, and then over the Atlantic to the UK. Once it hit Heathrow (customs) it was handed to Royal Mail. Think in total my parcel took 10 days to arrive.

By the sounds of your parcel, it has mistakenly got sent back out on the outward mail from customs.

From memory, the Royal Mail had my parcel at my local delivery office for around 1 day, and the next day I got a card put through my door, saying that there is customs fees to pay, and how much, and that it was available to collect.

7 to 10 days is the usual door to door time although there are outliers due to screw ups en route and Border Force digging around for contraband

On a more positive note, I once had a package delivered from Vancouver in 3 days

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Going to give it until next week and go from there. There had been no update since it went to Belgium. No idea what is going on with it and where it currently is.

Back
Top Bottom