Vendor reassurance

This is just a quick update on Maguires. As you may or may not have heard this vendor apparently has had some bad press recently what with not fulfilling orders and bad customer service. Recently I've ordered three seperate items within a month, and all arrived within 3 days of ordering, with good progress notifications and updates, just wanted to let you guys know as they do sell some good stuff.

This is going on my recent experience only, and I can't vouch for others or take any blame on a bad sale.
It looks like they have ironed out their problems and are back on track.

P.S. I have no affiliation with this vendor at all.

It was a shame to see how things went with Maguires. But I would imagine it's going to take some work to regain the trust people around here had with them. Perhaps as well they would do well to acknowledge their problems and relaunch themselves.

Just having a quick look at a few items the site is full of old reviews too which doesn't help in my opinion. There's also nothing new just the same old stuff. What you have to bear in mind too is that everyone has sourced other suppliers for what is basically the standard stuff.

End of the day good luck to them and I hope for them that things go back to what they were.

Last edited:
I've used them in the past for a vie-long brush and aqua velva and service was very good.
I didn't know they'd had a blip, hope everyth... these lot say it better than me:

Back
Top Bottom