very big Nebraska sales event

Hiya,

Living in Colorado now means if everything was right I would consider driving only 5 hours to participate in hitting a LOT of 'garage sales' like private vendors....not pros. Maybe some sidewalk sales too for all I know. By a lot, I mean the projected sellers is over 700.

It's a 300 mile loop through central Nebraska with stops at small towns along the road. Outta the way places you would never stop at normally will have some visitors and man, it sounds fun. Suggested length of time spent for all is three days.

Anyway, the closest corner of this loop (Arnold,Neb) is just the beginning and not much else is nearby. Means a bunch more driving before getting into serous sales areas. Nope, I may be past doing that stuff.

Still, I bet this would appeal to lotsa you guys. I know one member taught his daughter to be a great pickpocket at faires and places like that. Man, he and I would laugh about it!

So it's The Junk Jaunt circuit starting Friday. I was visiting the local antique store recently and the owner was going in the RV and buy a buncha stuff. Dear woman does find shaving crap sometimes and she knows to actually buy em or not.

Here: http://www.junkjaunt.com

Back
Top Bottom