This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vitos Aftershaving Cologne?

Discussion in 'After Shave / Cologne' started by pjgh, Friday August 25, 2017.

1. pjgh

pjgh

Right! Who knows about it?

Connaught sell it ...

400ml .. tobacco scented.

Who's used it?

Good?

2. culcreuch

culcreuch

I am beginning to sound like a Barbers Shop....Yes I have it. A good value splash The scent on me doesn't last very long.......but that is what I prefer anyway. If I want longevity....I use an EDT or EDP (unless of course it is Pashana AS which has to be used sparingly} I liked it enough to want to buy the matching cream....but that is constantly out of stock.

3. pjgh

pjgh

Super! Thank you for your thoughts on the matter ...

I like a good alcoholic splash. I've got well conditioned skin and in some weathers (summer, sticky humid) my face turns to mush unless I keep it "dry". How's the alcohol/drying?

You raised Pashana. Personal favourite - both scent and drying capabilities. Love the hair tonic, too.

4. culcreuch

culcreuch

Dries out nicely...but not the powdery feel of Floid Original. I like a good alcohol blast as I frequently use a homemade Mixture of Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Lanolin. The Vitos works fine. Helps the buttermix absorb quicker with a nice short lasting scent which allows me to use my EDT/EDP of choice without interference. Pashana....I love.....but is strong...to the extent that I have had unfavourable comments as it is SO strong:(

5. pjgh

pjgh

Powdery feel of Floid ... sold! Cheers! :D

I wear Quorum, VC&A, Kouros, Polo ... Pashana is not a problem in my life.

6. Vitos aftershaving is not the same as the Tobacco version sold by Connaught.

Aftershaving is Powder and sweet citrus candy, Tobacco not sure

7. pjgh

pjgh

Too late ...

I'll find out.

8. SeanC

SeanC

Two questions after reading this long dormant thread...

Is anybody aware of a UK stockist for the non tobacco version? I've only seen it listed at G&C in Spain

@pjgh - How was the tobacco version? If close to the Tabac scent then that's a deal breaker for me

9. pjgh

pjgh

I didn't get around to pulling the trigger @SeanC

FWIW, Tabac doesn't smell anything like tobacco (flower). Tobacco is a favourite of the Turkish cologne scents and it's really light, fragrant and fresh.

SeanC likes this.
  10. SeanC

SeanC

Thanks for the clarification. Tempted to give it a whirl as the soap is such a solid performer

Blademonkey likes this.
  11. Rohleder

Rohleder

SeanC likes this.
  12. Sid James

Sid James

[​IMG]

Staple cheapie

Blademonkey and SeanC like this.