Vitos pre shave cresm

Dunno about their Pre Shave Stuff..But..All Vitos Tallow Soaps are Up there with the Best of them & Supersede Most So Called Artisan Products..Don't Be Fooled by the Price..Artisan these Days is Akin to Watered Down Standard Grades, Highers & University Degrees..:)

Billy
I can assure you my MChem (hons) was not watered down! :p 8-5 labs, tea, coursework til 1/2am, rinse and repeat! :D

I have some. To me it is identical to 3P Preshave cream only at a fraction of the price. I have been using 3P regularly for years and rate it highly. I intend this to continue....only Vitos will be on the jar.

I have Vitos, 3P and Proraso pre-shave creams. It is good, I can't say it is better or worse than any other brand because they all do a very good job. If you have to choose it depends what you are looking for? Menthol content is not as high as Proraso green. If you don't want the pre-shave creams scent to interfere with the scent of your cream or soap then go for Vitos, 3P or Proraso white.

The reason I moved to 3P/Vitos was because I use Alum with every shave. Occasionally I would use the cream post shave as well and my previous cream of choice...Proraso goes lumpy in the presence of Alum.

Back
Top Bottom