Vitos Shave creams

Now I have both Tobacco and Normal(eucalyptus) Vitos shaving creams in these massive tubes. They are simply wonderful, the lather they produce is really dense, protective and slick. I recommend them to anyone looking for an exceptional performance from a cream. Very easy to produce the ideal lather, although the ingredients lists have few different ingredients the lather produced seems same quality. Tobacco cream has a bit more scent and the regular one feels a tad fresher.

Thanks for the user report. Like yourself I am a fan of Vitos Red, which I think might be my favourite soap I have tried so far, for it's performance anyway as the almond scent isn't something I am massively enthusiastic about.

If you don't mind me asking where did you find the Tobacco cream from? I am planning to order a sample of the Vitos Red Coco from Connaught and I'll add one of the normal cream as well.

Thanks for the user report. Like yourself I am a fan of Vitos Red, which I think might be my favourite soap I have tried so far, for it's performance anyway as the almond scent isn't something I am massively enthusiastic about.

If you don't mind me asking where did you find the Tobacco cream from? I am planning to order a sample of the Vitos Red Coco from Connaught and I'll add one of the normal cream as well.
Hi @donnie_arko I bought both creams from Connaught's but last time I checked they were out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom