Wallet and Belt

Hiya,

Both of them after 6 years are reaching end of life. I need new ones.

Need to be:

-leather. Good quality
-No need for coins
-not necessary but if possible to protect from contactless thief.
-Belt need to be presentable as I wear suit daily

What you have and recommend?

I was today at Harrods to run from rain and saw few in mens department but could not justify £300 wallet and £250 belt.

There was a thread on another forum i visit for wallets knife torch,,,,and this one was mentioned...i was tempted and managed after a long time to source a one of ebay...the seller was very helpful and told me to email the maker as he was very helpful and nothing was a problem.

well had mine quite a while now and its just starting to get worn after every day in my front pocket...quality is way above and beyond saddleback which i had a couple and sold on imho (which is no recommendation)...if this is your thing its well worth considering and the leather is really thick...nice solid piece, built to outlive me

there is a centre pocket where you can also hide a card or notes...i just prefer mine this way.

apologies for the poor quality pictures

IMG_0518.JPG IMG_0519.JPG

I might order from both.

@Darkbulb opinion on popov please. I am between driftwood or bourbon wallet and belt.

@ob21 tell me more I love that as my edc and belt too

Lol, colours are so subjective :)
Me, I now own..let's see;
- Popov wallet in driftwood with cream threads,
- Popov Hobonichi notebook case in driftwood with cream threads, and
- Popov FieldNote notebook case in Chocoloate with brown threads

I like them all :D

Next on my shopping list might be a belt... Had it been spring I would have gone for the Pilsner one but as we're entering fall I'm inclined to go with maybe a bourbon one and get a Pilsner one next year if I like this one :D

Btw he is also getting the ability to engrave your phone number onto those little leather keychains :)

Lol, colours are so subjective :)
Me, I now own..let's see;
- Popov wallet in driftwood with cream threads,
- Popov Hobonichi notebook case in driftwood with cream threads, and
- Popov FieldNote notebook case in Chocoloate with brown threads

I like them all :D

Next on my shopping list might be a belt... Had it been spring I would have gone for the Pilsner one but as we're entering fall I'm inclined to go with maybe a bourbon one and get a Pilsner one next year if I like this one :D

Btw he is also getting the ability to engrave your phone number onto those little leather keychains :)

I have the Popov wallet in driftwood and cream treads - 5 pocket - very happy
The belt I just ordered was bourbon - wishing they had driftwood - my Filson belt is dark
Where does he engrave the phone # on the key ring (nice feature) - his logo is already wearing down
I also ordered his Popov cleaner - have you used

Cheers

I have the Popov wallet in driftwood and cream treads - 5 pocket - very happy
The belt I just ordered was bourbon - wishing they had driftwood - my Filson belt is dark
Where does he engrave the phone # on the key ring (nice feature) - his logo is already wearing down
I also ordered his Popov cleaner - have you used

Cheers

He ordered some new engraving machine so I don't think there are any out yet..not even sure if he has received the equipment yet but yeah, I think an engraved phone number on a leather keychain strap will be rather neat :)

I have some leather cleaning stuff lying around that I've been intending to use but his wallet has been wearing so nicely that I don't feel inclined to do anything with it yet :)

This is my wallet of choice. I got it from TK Maxx for a good price. It just gets better with age. Supersoft leather once worn in.
Belts, can't help. I don't wear suits for work sorry.

Hiya,

Both of them after 6 years are reaching end of life. I need new ones.

Need to be:

-leather. Good quality
-No need for coins
-not necessary but if possible to protect from contactless thief.
-Belt need to be presentable as I wear suit daily

What you have and recommend?

I was today at Harrods to run from rain and saw few in mens department but could not justify £300 wallet and £250 belt.
Jack, I've been using this for a year. Great wallet
http://lombres.com/products/exentri...OCdmHWoBngHIV1FGBESHaQEggZSkIm69uohoCzY3w_wcB

6 cards, notes and it wears well mate

Well ordered. Cheers mate for help as always! When you in Lakeside or London we should have a tea on me!

Also I will order Belt from craft and lore "Mountain Belt" and second wallet from Popov Leather and Passport case:) but thats October shopping:)

Thou need one more good suit belt!

Back
Top Bottom