What about 2 different SB edges? Ideas, please.

dIzshC6.jpg

This is an exercise building two different edges baseplate from what we already make.
What do you like suggest to us regarding this idea? Thanks
ejmx0po.jpg

Thanks, @chris.hale We are seeking break the sweet spot of symmetry with two close edges, SB /Scalloped (this was the only one we made up to now). Many people dislike OC, so, we're playing a bit.

If the razor head was mild & more agressive or 1st pass ideal & 2nd pass ideal, some potential. If each side was good for certain areas of the face, that could be very useful. Blade wear could be uneven unless you rotate the blade (tire rotation is to prolong tire life).

I am guessing a solution has been found for a real small problem. However, keep the Seygus razors coming - my favorites!

I've got every iteration of the Ikon/Shavecraft heads with different bars each side, and I find that, in use, I can tell little or no difference between them.

The one razor which does work well with two sides, but a different blade gap on each, is the Gibbs Plus-Minus. That's once you've adapted blades to fit, of course.

Thanks for every answer.
I like this head very much, aesthetically is beautiful and there is also a difference shaving as the bar edge is a little less protective than the scalloped one, where the lather doesn't disappear as quickly as with the full bar. The scalloped is a false OC. Gap is the same, but blade exposure isn't.
We shall machine and polish a bunch of them.

Back
Top Bottom