This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to pick up from Italy?

Discussion in 'General Shaving' started by sefwow, Friday May 11, 2018.

1. sefwow

sefwow

Hi all,

Following on from my thread about how to travel with brushes...I am in Italy!

Was wondering what some of the must buys are while I am here? In terms of kit I am still fairly new, never used anything but arko so thinking of getting some proraso. Perhaps some adp but depends if it is actually cheaper than London lol

Cheers

Blademonkey likes this.
  2. Proraso is good, how much cheaper it will be than the UK I don't know, ADP is always a good choice. Enjoy your trip. :) P.

sefwow likes this.
  3. Rohleder

Rohleder

If you're anywhere near Turin you could pop into Extro Cosmesi and say ciao to Don Donato.

4. riverrun

riverrun

Near Florence? Santa Maria Novella. Well worth a visit. Leave credit card at home.

Benz3ne likes this.
  5. Sid James

Sid James

If you’re in Turin go to Xerjoffs HQ store at Via Cavour, walk in and lather yourself from head to toe in Pikovaya Dama and walk out like a boss.

6. Roy

Roy

I'd love to visit the SV soap factory.