What's the coldest soap out there?

I obsessed about getting Cryogen and when I did I must say I was disappointed with the 'coldness'. I suppose I didn't know what to expect but all I can say is it tingled a bit. That being said I was having a shave post shower one day, as in still in the nip, had cryogen lather on my hands as I scratched an itch down below, that tingled too but not in a good way

I do not know if Artique and Cryogen are available in UK, but I know Stirling's Glacials are, and it is the best one of them (in my opinion) when you factor in cold and lather holding up with all the menthol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can confirm that Stirling Glacial (Wintergreen) is really really cold, way colder then OSP's Lovely Grapefruit and menthol which I've also tried. Lathering the Glacial Wintergreen makes my eyes water, it's quite the wakeup and as such is my Monday shave :D.

Can confirm that Stirling Glacial (Wintergreen) is really really cold, way colder then OSP's Lovely Grapefruit and menthol which I've also tried. Lathering the Glacial Wintergreen makes my eyes water, it's quite the wakeup and as such is my Monday shave :D.
It appears Stirling no longer produce the soap but still do the splash. Shame, I would of got sister in law to bring one over in a fortnight.

Back
Top Bottom