What's your desktop wallpaper?

I was just sitting here staring at my computer screen (looking for inspiration) when the idea for this thread popped into my head.

What do you have as your background/wallpaper?

Here's mine. A shot I took last year in San Francisco, that I was quite pleased with. It's not very busy so it means I can see what I'm looking for easily enough.

24b83f2a.jpg

As I work for a large branch of the Civil Service, my desktop wallpaper is whatever the IT monkeys decide it's going to be ... throbbers.
I was the IT monkey that decided to restrict the wallpaper to the corporate background.

Took great pleasure in telling people they couldn't have pictures of their kids or dogs on a work PC.

I couldn't believe the amount of complaints I received.

I was the IT monkey that decided to restrict the wallpaper to the corporate background.

Took great pleasure in telling people they couldn't have pictures of their kids or dogs on a work PC.

If you say this to yourself in a Birmingham accent, it sounds really funny. Especially when 'corporate' becomes 'corrrrporate'.

Most places I've worked at were like this but the current company I work at gives everyone freedom to pretty much have what they want.

It does make for a much more relaxed environment TBH.

Back
Top Bottom