When you got it bad

Lads, you know you have the bug bad when you spend an hour trawling the internet to buy something but cannot find anything you fancy..So, you give it another hour determined to throw your money at something, anything but still can't find that one something. I need help :D
It's called "boredom" but it usually doesn't manifest itself until you're well-retired.

Lads, you know you have the bug bad when you spend an hour trawling the internet to buy something but cannot find anything you fancy..So, you give it another hour determined to throw your money at something, anything but still can't find that one something. I need help :D

I see plenty of things I can spend my cash on but most of the time everythings sold out! :mad: Which is a blessing in dissguise TBH.:rolleyes:

Spend your money doing something really helpful and give it to an aid organisation or animal centre in your area. :cool:

Hahahahah I bloody wish. I had a cousin once who won 7 mill on the lottery he never even bought me a pint and drank himself to death in Spain. Karma

Back
Top Bottom