Wholly Kaw

Mail call yesterday....

Wholly Kaw - Monaco Royale

Used it this morning and my skin has felt so good all day. I might have to rank this stuff as my number one post shave soap i have ever used.

Gorgeous stuff...[emoji16]

Anyone else used it?

e944c26dc17d05dc028174f69a3a1c01.jpg

I've used the same formulation but in another scent (Man From Mayfair). Wholly Kaw are currently my favourite soapmaker from the US. All of the scents I've tried are triumphs - classy and balanced rather than brash and irritating.

Lovely stuff...i will be ordering man from mayfair next.

Having read this thread Wholly Kaw is yet another soap on my want to buy list. :rolleyes:

I have just looked at their site and the cost of postage.
How much???? :eek:

I would particularly like to try Monaco Royale - Tallow as my first choice but the cost has put me off for the time being.
Cost of soap 23.99 US
Cost of mail 33.99 US Priority first class

Total 57.94 US or £ 44.69 at todays rate. :(
As much as I want this, it will have to go on the back burner for the time being unless anybody knows of a cheaper alternative.
Many thanks.

Having read this thread Wholly Kaw is yet another soap on my want to buy list. :rolleyes:

I have just looked at their site and the cost of postage.
How much???? :eek:

I would particularly like to try Monaco Royale - Tallow as my first choice but the cost has put me off for the time being.
Cost of soap 23.99 US
Cost of mail 33.99 US Priority first class

Total 57.94 US or £ 44.69 at todays rate. :(
As much as I want this, it will have to go on the back burner for the time being unless anybody knows of a cheaper alternative.
Many thanks.

Just order it from Maggard's - $4.89 shipping :)

Back
Top Bottom