This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Bogeyman

Bogeyman

It's a co. formed by Gillette defectors and IMO it's merely gimmickry trying to cash in on the Dollar Shave Club & Harry's Razors bandwagon which use crappy blades regardless and this will as well most likely as they have already been sued once by Gillette (lawsuit thrown out) who sure as Hell won't sell them anything. They've crammed blades into a smaller space and added a friggin' magnet? :rolleyes: Something tells me these guys were in R&D and not marketing as this will inevitably fail IMO.

https://www.shavelogic.com/

Boru62 likes this.
  2. donnie_arko

donnie_arko

3. Bogeyman

Bogeyman

Boru62 likes this.
  4. Rufus

Rufus

5. TBH I don't know what else they can do with cartridge razors that will improve them. It's a bit like the DE, the design was more or less finalised decades ago and all you can do now is minor tweaks. The only cartridge I've been mildly interested in was the Gillette Guard and that was only because they'd simplified it. A razor is a simple thing, it's a handle to hold a blade, and there's only so many ways you can do that.

Attaching the cart magnetically rather than just using plastic lugs isn't better, it's just gimmickry and unnecessary complication.

Paul L, pimple8, Blademonkey and 3 others like this.
  6. Boru62

Boru62

I fear you have given them the kiss of death, their website is down.
    Edit: Oh I forgot to answer the question, if it's a multi-blade cart, the answer is a resounding no.
    I do have a razor with a magnet, it's at the base of the handle for picking up blades. It's useful and have wondered why other razors haven't incorporated it.

Last edited: Monday February 12, 2018
    bagman likes this.
  7. Hell i've tried worse razors so i'd give it a go. Who's seen where to grab one. @Bogeyman

8. Sabre

Sabre

9. pimple8

pimple8

No. Don't see anything substantially different than other cartridges...

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

10. Jel999

Jel999

10 out of 10 for the sharp presentation. ( Pun intended. )
    5 blades in the space of 3 must mean a closer gap between blades so it must clog even easier.
    Can't see my ATT and Rubie combo being unduly worried TBH.

11. Sabre

Sabre

I don't believe you are in their demographic.