Zaragoza...

Maybe you can try the Mercadona supermarket, should not be difficult to find one, but you can also look for stores in their website. The sould have some creams, balms, and sticks as well.

While you're at it, get yourself some Lea 3 in 1 after-shave balm, you won'r regret it. Fantastic stuff, with a slight touch of menthol, and cheap as chips. Plus the scent is quite nice, slightly sweet and fresh.

Mercadona supermarkets are a good recommendation for basic stuff. You'll get a better choice in El Corte Ingles - the department store. As is common in bigger cities there are two branches in central Zaragoza. Paseo de Sagasta, 3 and Paseo de la Independencia, 11. It's been ten years since I've been there and I can't remember which is the one you want. One will sell electrical goods, kitchen stuff and furniture - that sort of thing. You want the other one. Thankfully they are not far from each other. Check down stairs in the supermarket before you buy - they sell a limited range of shaving products cheaper than upstairs. You'll get your Lea and La Toja creams and soaps down there for sure. Anything in the Lea Classic range is worth a go but my number one recommendation would be to pick up a tub of Agua de colonia barberia shaving cream. Superb. Avoid Tabac products - something weird happens when they are imported and they are not cheap. Hope this helps. Have a good time - I have fond memories of Zaragoza. It's very Spanish and quite posh. Luego - I.

Well, job done. Trip to El Corte Ingles. Lea Classic Cream & ASL and also a bottle of La Toja Manantiales ASL. Man, I could have gone crazy but forced myself to remember all the other stuff I have at home still unopened. Great selection and pleased with my little purchases. And still a few days left.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well, job done. Trip to El Corte Ingles. Lea Classic Cream & ASL and also a bottle of La Toja Manantiales ASL. Man, I could have gone crazy but forced myself to remember all the other stuff I have at home still unopened. Great selection and pleased with my little purchases. And still a few days left.....

@jds - well done, good effort. Well done on your restraint. The first time I walked into an El Corte Ingles - I was like a child in a sweet shop. You should stock up on Lea and La Toja sticks while you're there. Normally you will be able to find the big glass bottles of the Floid Vigoroso Limited Edition after shave. A pig to transport granted - but much harder to source and much more expensive for me at home. Get yourself some Alvarez y Gomez Barberia cream - should you find yourself on a last trip to ECI. Hasta siempre. I.

Way to go!

Back
Top Bottom