80's gillette adjustable packaging?

Hello all ,

Just purchased a D1 1983 adjustable for a friend for his upcoming 30th birthday. And am wondering what sort of case this would have come with new and if anyone knows of a case for sale

Brian

Brianpilman said:
Hello all ,

Just purchased a D1 1983 adjustable for a friend for his upcoming 30th birthday. And am wondering what sort of case this would have come with new and if anyone knows of a case for sale

Brian

This may help-

p1339626144-4.jpg

FrenchBlade said:
These are part of the "disposable" packaging, the ones on the top row and on the left bottom you can find, the one in the middle and right (bottom row) I have never seen in the wild..

Good luck!

M.

They can be found! My wife and I were walking through an estate sale in our own neighborhood and came across a super adjustable with plastic tray (black beauty) in the packaging as you see in the bottom middle of that photo. Priced at $5 :)

Good luck and happy hunting!

Razor Emporium said:
They can be found! My wife and I were walking through an estate sale in our own neighborhood and came across a super adjustable with plastic tray (black beauty) in the packaging as you see in the bottom middle of that photo. Priced at $5 :)

Good luck and happy hunting!
I'm not saying they can't be, it's just not easy, on top of that, you're in the US where finding them is a bit easier than in the EU ;)

M.

Back
Top Bottom