A pic to make you smile.

Remember my old George who took to the iPad and now extolls the value of the internet?
We held a surprise party on Saturday to celebrate his 90th birthday. It was a special day with representatives of the four branches of our family across the generations.
And here's George with two of the great granchildren generation.
Wouldn't you be happy!

Without reading the OP properly I thought....Jeez sisters too, that internet dating really works.

Good lad George, keep surfing.

35c0js7.jpg
f24m50.jpg

George reminds me a little bit of Al Bundy!

Congratulations George.

Fido said:
Remember my old George who took to the iPad and now extolls the value of the internet?
We held a surprise party on Saturday to celebrate his 90th birthday. It was a special day with representatives of the four branches of our family across the generations.
And here's George with two of the great granchildren generation.
Wouldn't you be happy!

No wonder he's smiling like that!

And those girls make me feel my age. They often visited. I remember they got me into Harry Potter from the first book. Sophie on the left is a PE teacher from this year. Sarah is a publicist for high profile entertainers.

I'm strangely in love with George from your postings Peter. Funny old turn of events, to watch people grow as ones physical abilities decline - and I speak as one with a funny knee. And that's not funny in a good way. I also speak as one with more grandchildren than I can count, well, near as dammit.
All Hail King George! :)

Back
Top Bottom