Adjustable Instructions.

Got this pic from another forum,hopefully no repercussions.

If you have an Adjustable razor and in any doubt how to use it,i know i know i'm preaching to the converted,here is a pic of an original instruction sheet.

Dave.

Attachments

• Adjustable instructions 2.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 119
There's only one problem that I can see, they believed at the time that you need an aggressive setting for a heavy beard.

We know now with the right blade and technique you can shave with anything.

I agree Tony, I was really referring to the old fashioned type layout of the pamphlet itself really, there seems to be something solid and dependable about it. Much better than the multi-language, no sense, waffle sheets we get today.

Professor Blighty said:
I agree Tony, I was really referring to the old fashioned type layout of the pamphlet itself really, there seems to be something solid and dependable about it. Much better than the multi-language, no sense, waffle sheets we get today.

Your right there Blighty, also things these days are made no where near as well too.

Professor Blighty said:

I agree but they also want you to use a can of goo, can't depend on anything these days. :lol:

hunnymonster said:
antdad said:
There's only one problem that I can see, they believed at the time that you need an aggressive setting for a heavy beard.

Remember this was aimed at people who thought Formica was the pinnacle of modern living...

It was! Thats why I hate it.

Also conspicuous by its absence - moronic health and safety disclaimers warning the user not to cut themselves on sharp blades... :eek:

Actually, I'd also take issue over the advocacy of spray can shaving foam... Eeuuww!

But agreed - the presentation is very satisfying somehow. Almost as nice as the instructions for a Rolls Razor.

rangers62 said:
I always thought the tension should be released prior to adjustment, Non?

Regards

Far as I know that's correct. Adjust with doors loose then secure, including final 1/4 rotation. But aren't those really nice, easy to follow guidelines.

JohnnyO. \ :geek:

hunnymonster said:
antdad said:

Remember this was aimed at people who thought Formica was the pinnacle of modern living...

Is Formica not still the pinnacle of modern living. ????

Back
Top Bottom