Aftershave to use with GFT Eucris shave cream?

Hi Everyone, Any suggestions of an aftershave splash or balm that goes well with GFT Eucris shave cream? What have you found pairs well?

Many Thanks!

I'm waiting & watching with interest to see just what exotic unguents Vinny or Bro Bechet come up with for this one. They're my "go to" guys for all things olfactory.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

My immediate reaction, as I read the title of the thread, was to use what I am wearing this morning - Eucris cologne.

Hm! just been upstairs to confirm it is cologne - but it is EdT. And I don't have the shave cream so that is my shaving-purchase-free Easter blown out of the water. (Last night's UFO handle doesn't count because I ordered it ages ago.)

If I'm in a shaving fragrance mood - as opposed to a perfumier - I don't mix and match, knowing that shaving fragrances don't tend to last very long and I will be able to use a more exotic scent when I'm more awake and aware. Mind, Eucris lasts a bit usually ....

Ah! it's in a tube so that's why I don't have it. Didn't!

Buy a bottle of Eucris EDT.

Water it down a bit, chuck in some Witch Hazel, some Glycerin and some Menthol crystals.

Tada!

Eucris aftershave.

Try Alcool Glacial aftershave - lots of zing and menthol - which is pretty neutral on the nose and then Eucris EdT for scent.

I can't think of anything that complements Eucris. I sometimes add oudh oil of some sort on my wrists but that rather tends to over-power the Eucris, imo, albeit very pleasantly. You might find a sandalwood that serves your purpose, suits your nose.

Don't you think fragrances are best left as they are - let the perfumier know best?

Having now shaved with Eucris shave cream, I am happy to report that whatever you want to use pairs well with it. Another shave cream lightly scented so it doesn't last and interfer with the next stage of dressing. Very pleasant to shave with, mind!

Back
Top Bottom