Any kaweco sport users?

I really fancy one if these. I'm thinking an ink roller to keep things easy when note taking.

Anyone have one or used one? If so what are your thoughts?

Not used the ink roller, but have a sport fountain pen which is a great little pen to use. Nice and smooth and sits very nicely in a pocket

I have the ball point and the pencil in plastic.
I tried the metal one in Germany and liked it. I'm not sure the plastic ones are as good (although considerably cheaper), I think it's the weight. Also the aluminium one felt nicer to touch.
They aren't every day writers for me, I tend to leave them in my work bag as a back up. I do like the pencil for doodles tho...

[attachment=10937]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 31
I have two Sports but both FP's which are excellent writers. Free flowing, no skipping and they lay a line thats more dry than wet.
Super little pens and mine get a lot of use, 1x fine nib and 1x tedium nib.
regards, beejay

Thanks for the comments guys. This is on the list!

Wow Mark, that pen is a stunner.

The aluminium ones are ticking my boxes. I even like the blue stonewashed one. No ink roller though but I could just go FP instead.

Late in spotting this - I have a Kaweco Classic Sport Inkroller - I didn't actually buy it for me but it's on my desk :)

Works very well - I still prefer a fountain pen but it works every bit as well as your standard run of the mill Parker Rollerball - just with an infinity of possibilities for the ink colour.

Back
Top Bottom