Any tried NG (Natural Grooming) products?

Seems like a price worth a punt!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bargainbeautyshop.com/product/57.aspx">http://www.bargainbeautyshop.com/product/57.aspx</a><!-- m -->

Anyone tried it before?

The range is available at Asda. I tried the moisturising shave cream (£1.94) and it's good stuff. It's a Creightons product, lathers very well (the ingredients read like TOBS cream) and it has a cologne like scent that's a bit strong.
Avoid the sensitive shave cream, the ingredients are different and I'm told it's not for brush use.

Pete

Pete said:
The range is available at Asda. I tried the moisturising shave cream (£1.94) and it's good stuff. It's a Creightons product, lathers very well (the ingredients read like TOBS cream) and it has a cologne like scent that's a bit strong.
Avoid the sensitive shave cream, the ingredients are different and I'm told it's not for brush use.

Pete
My friend Pete sent me one a couple months ago and I was so impressed about its performance.I cant believe that cost you only 2 pounds!I did like the scent but I did mixed it with the new TBS Maca root shaving cream on a Nivea tub and now I have a great shaving cream with a fresh woody/spicy scent.Go for it cuz its a good cream and for you guys is available there.Also I bet that St James of London and Real Shaving Co creams are good too since are Creightons creations.

I have used Natural Grooming products. I used their face scrub last year, back in the King Of Shaves Azor days, and probably the gel as well at some point, and they were good. I haven't seen their products for a while though.

Smell The Glove said:
Yep. Good stuff.

My local Asda hasn't stocked it for some time now. Pity.

ASDA are now stocking "Groomed" which is by The real Shave Company, Creightons. I just look for that familiar postcode on the plastic tube.

I think Holland And Barrett stock it, according to their website.

Tim B said:
Smell The Glove said:
Yep. Good stuff.

My local Asda hasn't stocked it for some time now. Pity.

ASDA are now stocking "Groomed" which is by The real Shave Company, Creightons. I just look for that familiar postcode on the plastic tube.

I think Holland And Barrett stock it, according to their website.

I picked up a tube of the new Groomed cream and it's identical to the old Natural Grooming one! Scent, lather, the same. Looks like they've just repackaged it. Also says exclusive to Asda on the back.

Also noticed a familiar scent with the T&H No.10 cream, just the citrus note that's missing.

I was in asda today and checked out the 'groomed' shave cream - the smell was similar to st james clarysage and cedarwood shave cream. The price was discounted to £1.50.

Back
Top Bottom