Barrister and Mann Dickens

Let me start by saying this is my first soap from this boutique soap maker but it definitely won't be my last. This Dickens scent is amazing. Hard to pinpoint all I call say is Christmas candy. The puck smells amazing but it really opens up when you put the brush to it. It's not overpowering but a delight while shaving, I find myself back in the shave den just to take a whiff. As far as lather is concerned its a little thirsty but is just so creamy smooth makes for great cushion and glide.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385583661492.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385583661492.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 47
I too like B&M soaps, did I just say that? No seriously, this along with my own soap I like to keep in rotation.

I have also exchanged a couple of messages with William the owner and maker of B&M soaps. He is very approachable, without speaking for him I think he would be open to support a group buy too. He does frequent this forum from time to time though not a member.

I would like to join the group buy but I don't have the time to organise anything, I have mentioned it to William and I have his email if Erik or someone else would like to organise something with William? PM me and I will pass on his details. But like I said count me in on the group buy please. :)

I like his Bay Rum and especially Roam. From the sampler I also quite liked Cheshire and the aftershave and could be tempted.

Very good soaps alright. Thick and creamy, easy to lather.

Back
Top Bottom