BBC Hunted - The main villain is a straight shaver!

Has anyone been watching the BBC's Hunted drama on a Thursday night?

Last night's episode (15th of November) had a scene with Jack Turner (the main scoundrel/villain) having a shave. He lathered up with brush and then started with a straight!

Not sure how experienced he was though as he cut himself quite quickly and his lather was quite poor :p

I missed it last night! forgot it was on.

The girl in it, Melissa George, was on Jonathan Ross last week, she was Angel out of Home and Away many years ago and has made more money with inventing stuff than acting! She does her own stunts as well! What a girl!

Walkers said:
I missed it last night! forgot it was on.

The girl in it, Melissa George, was on Jonathan Ross last week, she was Angel out of Home and Away many years ago and has made more money with inventing stuff than acting! She does her own stunts as well! What a girl!

Aye! She's hard as nails in the programme. Not someone you would want to get on the wrong side of!

Walkers said:

A very talented and gorgeous actress. I first saw her on In Treatment (excellent show), giving the fantastic Gabriel Byrne a run for his money.

Still haven't got back onto BBC. Still trying! ☹

Update, hopefully soon! HMA seems to have a site that I just signed up for, not free, but has UK servers!

Back
Top Bottom