Body Shop Maca Root (Tube)

Jamesc said:
I have just ordered some of this shave cream through Body shop online. They are currently running an offer which gives you 2 free items if you order 4. I ordered two hand creams for my girlfriend (normally £10 but currently £5) a 200ml (£8) tub of shave cream and a white musk aftershave balm (£9). The offer gives you the two lowest priced items for free but because the handcreams usually sell at £10 the shaving cream and the balm were free!

I was only charged £10 plus £3 postage for the for all 4 items. Great deal, my girlfriend thinks I spent £20 on hand cream for her and I got my shave stuff!

The code is: 2free

Brilliant, thanks, just ordered the same stuff (2 tubes of Hemp hand cream, which are vital to get my hands through winter without too much splitting and drying), Tub of Macca root shave cream and some White musk balm.. for £13 instead of £37 in shop price.. :)

Sorry to here it, it was a great offer. At least one other member got use of it though.

I learned about the offer through Discount Vouchers who send me an email every other day. It would be worth adding your email address to their list.

Leslie145 said:
I think the 2free code has now expired +++sulk+++

Thought I would wake this up to add my thoughts after finishing the review cycle:

I bought this as it was on sale, plus had free delivery. It made an already well-priced product a steal. Part of the appeal was it's excellent reputation though, as I was interested to see what it was like.

I have to say that it earns that reputation and I found it lathered very easily, gave good slickness and protection and provided a good shave, especially when paired with the right blade.

It didn't match some in slickness or others in post shave feel. The scent also leaves a little to be desired. It's not bad, but not crave-worthy. Neither is it very strong (so it's hard to class it as a negative).

For the price the performance is hard to beat, let along complain about. No hesitation in recommending you give it a try.

Full review here

yep first got this bout five years ago didnt know much about creams and soaps then but know this is good gear its nice to have stuff that smells nice but performance is more important

Agree much the same with the initial review. Not much one can say about the fragrance, but that aside it performs nicely at the price. So much so I chose to bring this one away to sea with me, because who cares what you smell like out here and it does the job well.

It turns out to be a Peruvian turnip with alleged aphrodisiac properties

Much use on a ship full of blokes.

I tried this just out of curiosity, however it caused a mild burniing sensation and redness. I wont be using it again so if anyone wants mine pm me your addy and I will post it to uou free of charge.

Jim

I tried this just out of curiosity, however it caused a mild burniing sensation and redness. I wont be using it again so if anyone wants mine pm me your addy and I will post it to uou free of charge.

Jim
I'll have it please. Mine is running low. I'll pm now.

Back
Top Bottom