Body shop Macca Root Shave Cream

I tried a sample that I picked up from The Body Shop a while ago. It didn't smell that great initially, but once lathered up it seemed to change and the scent became quite fresh. Afterwards though I could again smell that slightly funky smell on my brush as it was drying, so the cream really is a mixed bag for me. Shame, because it performed well and the price is right with the various offers from BS.

I've just picked a tester from the body shop based on the positive feedback. This is far better product than my usual Proraso green in my opinion. It also beats the crap out of Geo F Trumper overrated product + scent + price. I never understood this shaving cream craze based on scent. You never feel it during shave nor after. The only way I can smell the cream is from the tube/pod or via the brush after wash up. I'm glad I tested before I make a big tub purchase, performance is far more important and the glide maca root gives is the best I've tried so far (creams). Oh yes before I forget, i used small pea size maca root and got 3 passes, Geo F Trumper got me 2 passes for the same amount.

Back
Top Bottom