Bolsano Superinox

Tried one of these today in a Flare Tip Super Speed and very impressed. Very close shave and very smooth. Not cheap and apparently Italy's favourite DE blade, although heard somewhere they are made in Germany these days.

Not found anywhere to buy them cheaply but always on the lookout. Recommend to anyone who hasn't tried them (YMMV of course)

FrenchBlade said:
Not worth the money in my opinion, I have a still open pack somewhere.

Max

So is it half price since you have an open pack :lol:
I think they are very smooth as well..bit pricey..but hey..its Italian'O! :mrgreen:

B

I found they were excellent on the first shave but gave me terrible irritation on my neck during the second, tried two but didn't risk a third.Expensive as well.

They are Titanium coated so they are guaranteed to give you long lasting rough shaves.

I didn't care for them much but then again I didn't partake in the usual due diligence.

If my memory serves me well tried these as part of a blade PIF sort of pass them on thing, by way of Antdad's good nature. I found them a bit rough to be honest and would plump for a thin, feather or an iridium, but that's MPO.

I like them for occasional use and have gotten good shaves from them. They are from the same (German) makers of Elios (which were Spanish, like Bolzanos were Italian) and Croma Diamants - both of these makes are cheaper and give fairly similar shaves, in my experience.

• Not a huge selling point, but I still don't think I've a had any blades packaged to look nearly as classy and stylish as the Bolzano Superinox.
        • Also, for being Italy's number-one-selling DE blade, my parents-outlaw never found a single pack of them for sale in over 10 days of vacation spent in Italy this year...[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I like the Croma Diamant but not the Elios. Had high hopes for the Elios but found them to be neither sharp nor smooth. Pity.
PIFd Elios to a friend and am waiting to get his verdict.

Back
Top Bottom