Boots Lather Shave Cream

thrifty said:
Anyone any opinions on the bay rum?

I bought a bottle a while ago, but it wasn't until I got it home that I noticed it doesn't say "aftershave" on it. And on the back label it says "Boots Bay Rum is a conditioning hair dressing with a traditional fragrance. Massaging the tonic into your scalp will help revitalise dull lifeless hair". I shave my head, so there's nothing to revitalise - and the bottle has sat on the shelf unused.

Oscroft said:
thrifty said:
Anyone any opinions on the bay rum?

I bought a bottle a while ago, but it wasn't until I got it home that I noticed it doesn't say "aftershave" on it. And on the back label it says "Boots Bay Rum is a conditioning hair dressing with a traditional fragrance. Massaging the tonic into your scalp will help revitalise dull lifeless hair". I shave my head, so there's nothing to revitalise - and the bottle has sat on the shelf unused.

The ingredients in the Boots Hair Tonic are what you'd expect to find in an ordinary aftershave. I've used it as an aftershave spalsh and it's a decent, basic, short-lived Bay Rum. Worth taking off the shelf from time to time.

Rob Dery said:
The ingredients in the Boots Hair Tonic are what you'd expect to find in an ordinary aftershave. I've used it as an aftershave spalsh and it's a decent, basic, short-lived Bay Rum. Worth taking off the shelf from time to time.

I really should try it - the fragrance seems pleasant enough.

Back
Top Bottom