Boots skin recovery serum

If you have sensitive skin, try this as an aftershave. It's very mellow, hydrating and smooth. It does the trick beautifully. It soothes irritation in no time at all. If your skin is uncomfortable after shaving, try applying this either immediately or after your usual aftershave. It isn't crazy-cheap, but it works. I guess you pay for quality.

Unruhe said:
If you have sensitive skin, try this as an aftershave. It's very mellow, hydrating and smooth. It does the trick beautifully. It soothes irritation in no time at all. If your skin is uncomfortable after shaving, try applying this either immediately or after your usual aftershave. It isn't crazy-cheap, but it works. I guess you pay for quality.

Is this serum in the gents section? I couldn't see it in our local Boots.

Thanks for the PM. Obviously, I overlooked this reply. The Carlisle Boots has a section specially for Botanics. However, they were poorly stocked when I last went in. The post-shave balm is good.

Just to add if you're local Boots is as rubbish as mine I have ordered from Boots online and had it delivered to my local without charge. Especially as my nearest Boots just wants to sell me teeth, eyes and pills.

I couldn't find the serum in store so I contacted Boots online and was told that this serum is not being produced anymore BUT they do have some in stock, which I have ordered and will be delivered to my local store. I don't know how big their stock is but if you want some, order soon. The product number is 2641461. Enter that number in the search field on Boots website and you should turn it up. ;)

Unruhe said:

What is in it please?

Back
Top Bottom