Can't login on mobile site

Hi gents,

I'm currently logged in on tapatalk, but wanted to log in on the mobile website on chrome. It has my password saved from before, so I pressed log in, it just takes me back to the main menu, no mention of incorrect password or any warnings. So I tried entering my password not using the autofill option, same story.

So then I tried with my email address rather than username, and apparently temporarily locked my account...

But I think I'm still logged in and everything is working on here?

Canna help with the technicalities but as long as you keep popping in, that'll do me. Gerra MacBook, laddie!
I'm still about mate, not contributing as much as all ADs are over, but I had a cracking shave this morning! Used the brush I sent you, model number my brain has forgotten, the lovely handle with the wooden bottom and plastic upper, with the nasty label removed. Perfect lather with me Groomed shaving cream.

If I could afford to, I would!

Didn't expect a reply, didn't write anything to reply to, but did you get my PM a few weeks back? You replied to one, then I replied. Just checking as another forum I use on tapatalk I've been having bother sending pms through here. One of the reasons I tried logging in to check.

Hope you're keeping well G.

Alex

Find that any problem I have with the Mobil (iPhone) is the result of some automatic app update. If I can't figure it out, it usually corrects itself with the next update.[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom