Castle Forbes travel size balms

rum

Is it just me or is everywhere I know out of stock for these items? It was a good way of trying the balms out without buying the massive 125ml bottle, or whatever size they are!

I didn't know the balms came in travel size! I'm not a fan of balms, but I wasn't a fan of lavender until I tried the CF shaving cream one. If you do find any please let me know as I'd like to try before committing to a full sized one. cheers - Paul

p.b said:
I didn't know the balms came in travel size! I'm not a fan of balms, but I wasn't a fan of lavender until I tried the CF shaving cream one. If you do find any please let me know as I'd like to try before committing to a full sized one. cheers - Paul

Well I'm trying to ascertain that they still do! Seems all places are out of stock. They were available as 30ml sizes before in all scents, in fact even the pre shave was. The 50ml travel size of the creams are definitely still out there.

Just had a call from a lovely lady at Castle Forbes to advise that whilst they have stopped supplying the previously available 30ml bottles of travel size balms, they are currently in the process of manufacturing a 50ml size option that she feels should be available in approx 2 months.

She was unable at this stage to advise on what the price will be for the above as apparently they are currently trying to strike a happy medium to avoid the possibility of people merely purchasing a number of the small bottles to make up the overall size of a 125ml bottle, although she did say that one reason people perhaps would not do this is that the 125ml size comes in a "lovely" bottle that you won't be getting on the 50ml option.

They currently have the empty 50ml plastic bottles in stock waiting to be filled.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Oh, thanks. This really is helpful! Appreciate you posting this, Pete.

I wonder though why they don't reply to my emails though :) Oh well, I have the information so that's all good.

SAINT12661 said:
Just had a call from a lovely lady at Castle Forbes to advise that whilst they have stopped supplying the previously available 30ml bottles of travel size balms, they are currently in the process of manufacturing a 50ml size option that she feels should be available in approx 2 months.

She was unable at this stage to advise on what the price will be for the above as apparently they are currently trying to strike a happy medium to avoid the possibility of people merely purchasing a number of the small bottles to make up the overall size of a 125ml bottle, although she did say that one reason people perhaps would not do this is that the 125ml size comes in a "lovely" bottle that you won't be getting on the 50ml option.

They currently have the empty 50ml plastic bottles in stock waiting to be filled.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything further on the above - Pete? Anything further?

Back
Top Bottom