Choices

I've got my eye on a couple of brushes which are a Vulfix 404 Grovernor Badger/Boar Shaving Brush and a Simpsons Case Pure Badger Travel Shaving Brush.I know there's a big difference in price but which would be the better brush for use with hard soaps which are what i use most of all.
I need some good opinions

Chris

Well..

Hard pucks of soap..boar is better than badger..at least using Erasmic in the plastic bowl
Badger is better than boar with soft soaps as they generally are a bigger knott size
and hold a bit more lather as well

B

Of those two brushes at £9 and £24.50 respectively, the 404 mix is the better bet for hard soaps. But the Case is a good value Simpsons that you will also get good results with.

hi i have bouth of theas brushes and they ar bouth great the simpsons is a great little brush and works on soap/creams and so smooth on the skin.the vulvix 404 is a all time clasic that a lot of guys like.its a dificult one but for me the simpsons :mrgreen: good luck on your choice.

press said:
I've got my eye on a couple of brushes which are a Vulfix 404 Grovernor Badger/Boar Shaving Brush and a Simpsons Case Pure Badger Travel Shaving Brush.I know there's a big difference in price but which would be the better brush for use with hard soaps which are what i use most of all.
I need some good opinions

Chris

If you are okay going second hand then there is a Case for sale on ebay at the moment for £15 (free postage). Be quick though.

I'm not the seller by the way just noticed it this morning whilst browsing after reading your thread. Here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Simpsons-Case...=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item3cb69338a3

The same sellers also selling a 404 but there's not much of a discount on the new price.

Hope this helps,

James

Thanks for the link James too late was the cry i'm never lucky with bargains i think i'll bide my time and see if a 404 crops up on here.
They seem very popular tho maybe someone that's not keen and got one.Might try a post on the BST you never know

Oops. :oops: Thought I'd PMed that message to you as I didn't want to draw attention to it on the main forum before you got a chance. I must have hit the wrong button by mistake. Somebody picked up a bargain. I wonder if somebody else here picked it up?

Back
Top Bottom