Clinique moisturiser and balm

My wife flew back from Paris last night and, after a gentle suggestion from me, decided to take a look at the men's aftershave section in the airport. Result was a small pot of Clinique moisturiser and after shave balm. Having used a SE razor for the first time yesterday I had a patch of razor bumps that were quite tender - I used the same razor this morning and, have to say, that the balm was very effective.

There's no noticeable scent and it does take some time to be absorbed so just a little is all that's required. The downside is that it was €35 so it's maybe one for occasional rather than everyday use.

I use clinique stuff and rate it but its bloomin expensive-if its the moisturiser im thonking of you need the smallest dab so it does go a long way. Their face scrub is awesome, a proper scrub!

i used Clinique a few years ago and found it excellant at first, but a little pricey.

then, after a couple of months use i found myself having to use more and more to get the same result. and if i ever ran out my skin was in a right mess. i eventually gave up with it, and it took a few weeks to get over it, so i havnt used it since.

not trying to put a neg on it, just giving my personal experiance.

Back
Top Bottom