Country Music

I actually don't mind a bit of country, or bluegrass or whatever, in small doses. I'm pretty wide in my tastes but I do agree about "rap with a silent c", especially if there is no humorous element. All that slap my ho and popping caps in people's asses posturing does my head in. OTOH I do like Rammstein which some people find beyond the pale. Although it does help massively if you can actually understand the lyrics. Then it goes from being kick ass metal to spine chilling.

I actually don't mind a bit of country, or bluegrass or whatever, in small doses. I'm pretty wide in my tastes but I do agree about "rap with a silent c", especially if there is no humorous element. All that slap my ho and popping caps in people's asses posturing does my head in. OTOH I do like Rammstein which some people find beyond the pale. Although it does help massively if you can actually understand the lyrics. Then it goes from being kick ass metal to spine chilling.
Even bluegrass can be uninspired rubbish, but I always have time for Stanley Brothers, Louvin Brothers, Flatt & Scruggs. Some modern bluegrass is milking the genre whilst unable to supply memorable songs.
I like good music of all styles, except for rap and reggae.

Like you I have a very wide range of music I like. From abba to to the most thashiest thrash metal band and everthing inbetween and classical music. If I like it I like it regardless of the genre.
Don't like rap though. They think they are poets, but they just open a rhyming dictionary and go from there.

My little ‘un is a Rammstein fan too

Back
Top Bottom